Practices are the key
High-health practices are the key to the inner adventure. They unlock the gold that real health and well-being offer.
High-health practices are transformational and go beyond baseline fitness, diet, stress management, and screenings to address essential skills needed today. The practices are simple, durable, and easy to use; however, many are not well-known. Mastering them requires focus and long-term effort. Ideally, this is enjoyable.
That’s why we turned our collection of 500+ high-health practices into a progressive adventure that’s fun for individuals and teams alike. We call it Springboard, and we deliver it through The High Health Network.
Ours is just one adventure you can take. It rests at the meeting point of three emerging worlds.
Essential skills needed today
- A growth mindset for personal health
- Restoration of mental energy and focus
- Clarity about meaning, purpose, and life direction
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Balance and agility
- The ability to obtain nutrient-rich foods anywhere, anytime
- Adaptable capacity for high-demand periods
Our high-health practices are backed by decades of research and delivered by our expert guides in physical health, mental and emotional well-being, workplace wellness, and behavioral science.
We’ve wrapped our practices inside a progressive adventure called Springboard. At its heart is a web-based arena with six “modules,” each of which reveals special techniques for increasing health and well-being.
- Nature reveals how to restore mental energy through experiences with the natural world.
- Meaning Uncovered shows a series of powerful steps for directing life with purpose.
- Mindfulness delivers techniques for focusing the attention and quieting the mind.
- Eight Gateways demonstrates how to improve strength and agility and optimize core movement patterns.
- Boost increases physical, emotional, and mental capacity with a special type of training that switches between periods of high demand and recovery.
- Nourish reveals how to obtain nutrient-rich foods, which build health and fuel cellular metabolism.
Learn more about Springboard (delivered through our High Health Network division).