The power of high-health teams
When you have a strong team, you can go for the gold. High-health teams are more self-reliant, creative, and flexible. They’ve developed the capacity to surmount seemingly impossible odds.
High-health teams enjoy more:
- Enthusiasm and optimism
- Stamina and grit
They can become unstoppable forces, and their effects spread quickly and wide. High-health practices are contagious. They ripple into social networks, positively affecting others and attracting new, high-health talent. Social scientists have validated this ripple effect in numerous studies.
Do you want real health and well-being in your company? Perhaps we can help. Let’s talk, or check out The High Health Network.
Essential skills needed today
- A growth mindset for personal health
- Restoration of mental energy and focus
- Clarity about meaning, purpose, and life direction
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Balance and agility
- The ability to obtain nutrient-rich foods anywhere, anytime
- Adaptable capacity for high-demand periods
Our high-health practices are backed by decades of research and delivered by our expert guides in physical health, mental and emotional well-being, workplace wellness, and behavioral science.
We’ve wrapped our practices inside a progressive adventure called Springboard. At its heart is a web-based arena with six “modules,” each of which reveals special techniques for increasing health and well-being.
- Nature reveals how to restore mental energy through experiences with the natural world.
- Meaning Uncovered shows a series of powerful steps for directing life with purpose.
- Mindfulness delivers techniques for focusing the attention and quieting the mind.
- Eight Gateways demonstrates how to improve strength and agility and optimize core movement patterns.
- Boost increases physical, emotional, and mental capacity with a special type of training that switches between periods of high demand and recovery.
- Nourish reveals how to obtain nutrient-rich foods, which build health and fuel cellular metabolism.
Learn more about Springboard (delivered through our High Health Network division).